Ambassador Program 2020
- Are you a college student hooked on The Achievers’ mission?
- Are you connected across your campus?
- Seeking hands-on marketing and business experience?
- Looking to connect with achievers across the country?
- Just want to know what our announcement is?
If this sounds like you, keep scrolling.
The Achiever is looking for driven, enthusiastic college students and recent graduates to represent the Achievers Circle brand and further our mission to create a community of achievers driven to become great.
With expert guidance from The Achiever team, you’ll build a full marketing plan to drive awareness to, and engagement with The Achiever brand at your school and within your network – whether virtually or on campus.
As an ambassador, you’ll come away with tangible skills and experiences to jumpstart your career, get a behind-the-scenes look of The Achiever, and win some swag along the way.
Deadline: September 30, 2020 11:59 pm
All you need to know? Click here to join.
Peek Behind the Scenes:
- Exclusive access to The Achiever team- learn about the company’s growth and how a fast-paced startup operates.
Exclusive Achiever Swag:
- Swag and merch to rep your favorite brand on your Zoom lectures (or on-campus) this fall. Stickers, water bottle, thermos, mug, etc.
Jumpstart Your Career:
- Boost your resume with experience building and executing marketing plans.
- Potential for a letter of recommendation for future opportunities.
Incentives for Highest Performers:
- Bragging rights and exclusive rewards for the highest performing individuals – we love friendly competition.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a unique marketing strategy to increase The Achiever readership across your campus.
- Hit signup milestones by encouraging your campus community to subscribe to Achiever Circle’s free newsletter- The Achiever.
- Act as the face of The Achiever brand on campus – don’t worry this will be natural to you.
- Educate students across campus about The Achiever.
- Provide insights and feedback into how The Achiever can better engage with students.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student attending college or university within the US for the Fall 2020 semester or a recent graduate (Dec 2019/May 2020) – remote counts.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and on a team.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and outgoing.
- Interested in marketing, business, entrepreneurship, self-development, or communications and media.
- New or avid reader of The Achiever!